Thanks to so many amazing and generous donors, we have surpassed our initial goal of $15,000 in half of our allotted time!
Although we have raised $15,000, this covers less than half of our students' needs for this academic year. We have set a push goal of $25,000 to cover additional travel expenses, festival costs and another recording project (CD). Please help us to fund this program, so our students can focus their energies on their musical studies and artistry, and not worry about how they will afford these amazing opportunities. If you supported us, thank you! Please continue to help by sharing our project. We still have 16 days left of fundraising, let's finish strong!
Here is a list of our current needs for the 2019-20 school year:
• Travel to Jazz Education Network Conference in New Orleans ($12,585) FUNDED!
• Travel to Monterey Jazz Festival ($8,630)
• PST debut CD release costs, licensing fees, etc ($2,500) FUNDED!
• Cuesta College Vocal Jazz Festival costs ($1,361)
• Oceanside Vocal Jazz Festival costs ($1,300)
• Recording costs for new CD project ($6,200)
• Commissions for Musical Arrangements ($1,750)